Saturday, November 13, 2004

My Day

Haha... I have fun with the guys yesterday night. We ate at a Japanese restuarant. Oooh, my fried udon tasted so nice. Yummy yummy! Hehe... But Pk said that his pork cutlet is too tough. Teeth would drop out if he were to eat it years later. Haiz... Very forgetful these days. I forgot to return Pk money for the dinner before we part! All Hiong's fault lah. :p Make me so tired and my feet so painful from all the walking... Will return you the money when we meet up again, alright? And thanks guys for ensuring that I have reached home safe and sound.

I stayed at home the whole day today and took a nap. Actually, Mabel wanted to meet me but she got called back by her boss at the last minute. Hence, we cancelled the whole arrangement. Well, it is also kind of good because I am getting kind of stressed out lately. Haiz... Dont know whether I want to face her least she can see through me and get very worried and stressed up again.

Haiz... I miss JJ very much... Wondered how he is? He should be back from this trip, if all are smooth, next weekends. I want a super long email from him!!!

Grandaunt is asking me out tomorrow. She said that she wishes to go to Orchard Road to see the Christmas Lights-up. Well, she also wants me to stay over for the night if so. Hmm... Guess there will be no post tomorrow?