Yeah!!! Today is basically a day of food. Haha... No worries of getting fat. JJ was still saying that I am too thin and that he wants to bring me to see a doctor to see why I did not eat enough. Haiz... I am going to be really short and fat now...
Anyway, I went to the Food Fair at Expo with Ghimbo today. We went to sample and buy food. Then I met Dad's colleague at the Fair. Dad's company is in the Food industry. Hence, they have a booth there as well. Uncle commented that I looked very different from working. Hehe... Of course, I wont wear my nice clothing during work as I would dirty and spoil them easily.
Then later, we met Uncle Henry and Anutie Sandy for dinner. We went to the Food Center at East Coast Park. Wow, a lot of nice food. So we have a feast there. We ate Satay, Satay Bee Hoon, BBQ Sotong, BBQ Stingray and Oyster Eggs. I am so full and bloated now. However, I have such an enjoyable time. Yeah! So happy!
Then I have also received JJ's email. Hehe... Extremely happy... La la la... It is late now, I am going to bed to dream of my dearie. Nitz...!