Saturday, November 06, 2004

Bloggy

Oh my gosh, bloggy is making me so mad. It refused to let me in, either to post or change template. I have been trying since yesterday. Didnt blog yesterday. Haiz... Okay okay, it is the weekends, calm down please...

Pk also has a blog now. Wah... At first, he copied the html from my bloggy whole-sales... Haha... No good, do you know that? Because it got my profile, my posts and everything instead of his own... So I made him do from scratch. He made a lot of accounts yesterday for the background, for the tagboard. Did you have fun, Pk? :p I bet he will say, "It is so tedious and I am so exhausted." Hehehe... Well well, no pain no gain, right? Everybody, go and flood his tagboard! Hahaha... And right now, he is doing researching. Hehehe... Making more customisations to his liking.

At first, I also want to change the tagboard colors to others like Gracy's. But then after I have changed, I realised that it looked so horrible. No way. I am changing it back! Hehe... Thanks and sorry for all the troubles, Gracy!

Yippee...! Today is Saturday. Weekends are here. Wondering whether JJ would be back? Hmm... Opps, sorry, I forget myself again. Hehe...

What should I do today? Hmmm... Maybe, I would go out with Ghimbo? Met Uncle Henry on my way home the evening the day before. He asked me to spend more time with her. Well well, we shall see. Hehe... I am finding myself in higher demand nowsaday.