Okay... Dont know what happened just now... Wrote a long entry and when I want to publish, it said there is internal server error, cannot find server. What a waste... Anyway, here I go again...
Well, I am in super lousy mood this morning. I slept really late last night trying to complete the blog. And yoohoo... Mum was scolding and complaining so early in the morn... Just 7+ am alright. That really adds oil to fire!
Got my best friend worried as a result, because I didnt reply her emails which she said is unlike of me. Well, too cross with what happened to talk, that's why.
Yeah! I have added Gracy to my list of friends. Haha... Dun think it will be a long list though but never mind. 'Jia You Ba', Sara. I will add you in after you have finished your blog. Another yeah!
Auntie Lorraine has finally reponded to my emails. She also sent us a photo of her in her wedding dress and another of her with Uncle Douglas, her hubby. They are just happily married earlier this month. She looked so radiant and happy. That is the power of love! I am happy and glad for her.
Yipeee! My bf is coming back this weekend. He has been outstationed for 2 weeks and I missed him so so so much! Maybe, I will go and bake him a cake over the weekends. Hehe...