Saturday, October 30, 2004

Today Part(1)



This sakura pic is one of my favorite. I like Sakura with Saoran. Hehe... Initially, I want to put it in as the background but it is not suitable. I have also tried changing the font size to make it larger but it always ended up getting worse, uneven font size instead. Haha... Give up! Okay, I am already satisfied with the layout of my blog. Not going to make any more changes. Hehe...

Sara, I have added you into my friends list afterall. Well, I cannot resist... Hehe... Wish to have a longer list of friends to show off. Hmm... Who do I think would have a blog? Arrgghhhh... Dun think they have.

I might sleep over at my anutie's place tonight. Ghimbo called to ask me out just now. Hmm... But I wish to stay at home to wait for my bf... JJ, why arent you back yet? Miss you lots! I will see how. Anyway, Mum might not be pleased. Hehe... She has been rather jealous of my close relationship with Ghimbo, you know?

Well, just that is about all for today... Tata!