Thursday, April 01, 2021

Thoughts

Have not been working since last November but studying since the beginning of this year. There are a lot of changes.

If you asked me if I had regretted resigning, the answer is no..... Every now and then, whenever I thought/talked about the times that I had been put through, there is still resentment and anger towards the company, towards the management.

Studying now take up a lot of my time. It is like super express bullet-train crash course..... Can you imagine completing a module which you have no prior knowledge in just about 3 weeks? If you are lucky, the lecturers allow you more time for handing up of the assignments. If not, everything including assignments and exam will be completed within these 3 weeks.

Free time thereafter will be self healing period. Bit by bit, I am trying to find myself back. The company made me too distorted. What I knew to be right, what I had to do though I felt not correct, I had no choice but gave up and the company is not appreciative of your hard work at all.

Now is Dardar's turn to go through all these..... A taste of what I had been through.....