I am not sure how the new year will be but 2015 was a year of changes... Not sure that I liked the changes, like two sides of the coin, there were good ones and there were also bad ones.
The Kwok family broke apart. FIL no longer went back the Guchays place. Big occasions were celebrated separately. Although things had toned down but they were still there... At times, the kids asked but I can only tell them that he was still angry and when you were angry, you lost your head and anything goes... You most probably would not be making a correct decision.
Dardar and me seemed to be communicating or understanding each other better now? Maybe the kids were bigger now, I no longer worry as much about them? Or was it the Tuesday night dates that we were having when the kids stayed over at the Guchays due to the schedule changes?
What were the changes in the Peh family? Mum had grown? Learning to appreciate Daddy and the family more, I think? I believe overall, we had become closer... Enjoyed the swimming sessions together, the meals together, connecting and chatting with one another via our chat groups. The kids enjoyed playing, doing projects with Yeeyee and Porpor.
Gorgor and Didi each got a wife this year. Gorgor held the rom together with his customary while Didi had his rom this year and customary next year. From the way it was, I am not worried about Didi but had to wish Gorgor the best of luck. Dating and marriage are two very different things, so please be prepared.
Regarding work, I guess I should be okay? Lol... To be honest, I didnt know where I were... Still groping in the dark but I seem to be more in the group already? The superintendents were able to joke and tease me? They also seemed to trust me in my work? I guess I should be okay?
I dont know how 2016 will be but hope that it will be a smooth, pleasant year for me.