Saturday, March 21, 2015

Wedding

Elder Bil will be getting married at the end of November this year. He told me that things between him and his girlfriend was finally stable. Wished to tell him that it was only the beginning... 

Do you think that two different people coming together would be so easy? Though my hubby and I knew each other since I was in Junior College, you will be surprised that we still had conflicts and quarrels.

Bil told me that luckily he bought the Kua from the bridal shop. He said the bridal shop told him that it was the last one and they had stopped production. I was just wondering... You might had bought the Kua but will your bride be willing to follow the family tradition?

The reason why the Kua was to be bought was so that it was to be worn during tea serving to the elders. Mil had done it, Hubby wished to follow the tradition and it made Fil happy. Hence, I had been wearing it during CNY, serving tea to Fil.

Then learnt from Fil that they wanted the London cab for their wedding. Fil called it crazy... Bridal shop gave a Mercedes car, they did not want. Instead to spend money on a London cab. Too much money... 

Maybe it was romantic but Bil was not earning as much as we did... Wondering how they would survive in the future. Hubby did not want to be concerned, neither did I because all our advises had fallen into deaf ears.