It had been a long long time since the last update. Why did things always happen when you least expected them? Knocking you so off balance? Dont know what to do with them... I guess the only choice was to clutch my teeth and ploughed on...
Went and bought 2 boxes of Chipmunks puzzles some time ago... Wanted to hang them in the kids room... When Hanhan is bigger, he should be transferred into the Boy's Room while the girls use the current one.
First time in our marriage, I really raised my voice and quarrelled with Dardar... The kids were already so tired out... In the car, Hanhan was already making a dim, demanding this and that. I agreed to let him help me with the puzzle in order to make him stop. When he came out of the car, why must he be reminded of the puzzle again? And he made a dim all over again...
Went out with Ghimbo some time back... Was very glad that we had our lunch at Swensens... A bit more expensive never mind. What was most important was that Ghimbo enjoyed the time and ate a lot... Guess what we had? A pizza, a seafood platter and an ice cream sundae shared only by the both of us... Eventually, what was left was only some fries and a slice of pizza base. Lol... Made Ghimbo eat up the filling, of course. If the pizza base had been more crispy when Ghimbo wanted to eat it, we could have finished the pizza completely. :p An amazing feat considering that she can only eat 2 pieces of Zhui Gui for lunch!
Went out with the girls one of the days. Eneristar finally choose a black tourmaline without my help. Gave it to her as her birthday pressie for this year. Settled Hui's birthday pressie for next year as well. In fact, I also settled Dreamer's and Sheep's birthday pressies really early. Lol... Seen suitable ones, bought and saw no harm into giving them early mah... :p
Visited Aik's house for the first time... Pretty cozy area. Hehe... Then we met up with Dreamer before proceeding to lunch at the Tao's Restaurant which had shifted to The Central at Clarke Quay... I liked the sambal grilled dory which I had ordered... The food presentation had changed. The dessert serving size had became too small for my liking though. Nevertheless, the service and atmosphere were still considered rather good.
Yup... I changed my mobile phone to Samsung Galaxy S3. My dad was thrilled to have my old iphone4. But the S3 within 2 weeks of being mine, dropped and the screen cracked. Darn! You know those flower vases with cracked effect? Yup, that was how serious the damage. Had no choice but to send it for repairs. Costed me $140! Heartbroke... My colleagues still dared to laugh at me when I had no choice but to use my Tab as my phone replacement while waiting.