I did not know that I will lost my old blog format when I decided to update my blog... Thought that it was something like transfering my profile from an old server to a better, faster and newer one.
No doubt, I was very upset when my old blog format was gone... Isnt it obvious? After all the time and efforts made to search for the stuffs and such? Right from the begining, it was my hardwork... I did/designed my own template.
However, I guess when it was time you need to change, you have to? My old blog format can never come back. I searched through all my files in my computer twice and thrice, but there was no backup copy. I cannot go back to my old blog template once I hit the update button, although I tried to for many times.
After some greiving, I was pretty much resigned... At the moment, my current template is fixed. I have decided not to add anymore additional items for now. Who knows I might change my mind later? Lol...