Went to the hospital around midnight, came out in the wee early morning, birth weight around the same. :) The notty girl made more noise than Jiejie though... The moment she was out, she gave a few loud cries... Jiejie cried only once and settled down.
Meimei made such loud sucking noise too... Now, I regreted just carrying her on my chest instead of letting her suckle... After that, she refused to open her mouth when I was trying to breastfeed her, or she used her tongue to block the nipple from going in if I used my finger to pry her mouth open.
Breastfeeding was highly promoted and I didnt know how much efforts they put in until now... For babies who were to be breastfed but mothers cannot supply the milk yet and had to drink formulae milk 1st, they were fed using cups bit by bit, drop by drop so that the babies wont have confusion about the nipples... :o
Anyway, luckily on the 2nd day, I managed to succeed in letting her latch on... Still no milk though... :( I will jia you! :)
I had already been discharged... Meimei will only be discharged on Saturday, after her final thyroid function test. They want to make sure that hers was really ok since I had thyroid disorder.