Sunday, June 12, 2011

Air Conditioning In Korea

I understood the thriftiness of the Koreans... But... They cut off the air conditioning in order to prevent the customers from switching them on? The air was still cool enough. All we had to do was open the windows. However, we did not close all the curtains because we were afraid that the curtains will stop the air circulations and the room became stuffy and hot.

Before the birds began to sing, the buses made their presences felt. Their engines were singing away... And as I am also sensitive to light, I really woke up at their daybreak at 5am. What a joke? Because morning call was at 7am, so that we can have another hour of sleep?

By saving the night's worth of not switching on the air conditioning, will our room charges be cheaper than the rest? So what if this was the hotel that they filmed the winter of sonata? So what if this was a 5 star hotel? I did not think I would want to come to this hotel again! My head was drumming away with/at the rhythm of the bus engines!