Thursday, July 01, 2010

Let Go

I met the girls for KTV on Saturday. Hehe... Kinda glad that I would have some time to slow down? It seemed as if I were pushing myself to rumble on and on and on... Too many things happened all these while? One after another? Haiz... Wondering what was wrong with me? Were feeling pretty out of sort?

Tungtung was more demanding to look after than Hanhan. She cried so much and feedings were horrible? Always drank half and half? A 4hr milk feed became 2 2hr milk feeds... Tired.

Then Louye had the fall... Busy looking after the babies, hospital visits... Glad that Louye was finally discharged, then babies caught flu... Everybody fell sick one after another... The alternating hot, dry and wet, cold weather made the flu bugs couldnt go away.

Finally, a break for me? The family went to Gu Chays place early. Since Gorgor, Dardar and Didi were around, I need not worry about Louye and the babies?

Lazed around at home till it was about time to go have my lunch then met the girls. Ate at Marine Parade then I walked over to Katong Plaza, our meeting place. Rather surprised to see Aqua as I thought Eneristar would arrive first.

We just had the ktv and dinner together. Though simple but the feeling was great. Maybe lesser expectations so greater contentment. :) Deed was rather bobbed down by things at her workplace. Hopefully, they will improve as time went by? God bless!