Thursday, June 03, 2010

Moving Back

Hehe... Yesterday night, we went back to Sengkang to stay. Officially moving back? Erm... Sorta? Short stays at Louye's place so that the children, especially Tungtung will/can get used to all the places?

I remembered how poor Hanhan cried and cried when we shifted to Sengkang that time. All the while, he was staying at Louye's place till he was about 3 months old. By that time, I guess he had already recognised the place. Hence, we wanted to train Tungtung early. :p

Hanhan seemed to like his new bed/little corner. He had "upgraded" to mattress on the floor while Tungtung slept in his old playpen. Both of them were put beside our bed with Hanhan on top and Tungtung below. Standing on his bed, he can see his sister in the playpen.

Hehe... Hanhan never "protest" but Dardar was worried that he would disturb Tungtung. Heard Dardar said he was looking for her when he woke up. What I felt was that he understood the changes, that he was a big boy now. :)

I had moved the crystals around the house to different places. They were shifted up so that Hanhan wont be able to reach and touch. So far so good? Or maybe the feeling is better now? Cosy cosy... And home sweet home! ~.~

Kitty was back from her Hongkong trip. Wondered how did it go? Hope she had enjoyed herself lots. :) Pictures! Pictures! No news on msn? No updates on blog? :p