Sunday, May 30, 2010

Stress

Stressed out looking after the 2 small ones... I even forgot about my KKH appointment that I was supposed to take the blood test 1 week earlier before seeing the doctor. Mind blank!

Louye said that I could have called and asked them if taking the blood test 1 day in advance was enough. It never crossed my mind then so/and I changed the appointment instead... Earliest slot they had for me was 3 weeks later.

Haiz... What to do? What was already done cannot be undone... No choice if the doctor was going to be unhappy...

Had some disagreements with Dardar which we trashed things out that evening... The 2 young ones followed Louye's car back while I returned with/in Dardar/'s. Talked and cried in the car as I told him how I felt that I cannot cope.

Didnt return home right away as we continued our talk by taking a walk around the estate. Since the mood was right, I didnt want to disrupt it. Dardar said Louye didnt look too happy when we returned but I guess things were soon put to right?