Today's sky and sea looked so blue... While the trees had a nice shade of dark green... Though the weather looked good, I didnt think I was having the best of mood.
After the visit to the polyclinic yesterday, didnt know if Tungtung's flu had became worse? She had been crying in middle of sleep and choking? Hope my breast milk had given her the antibodies to fight back and get well really soon?
However, one good news from the polyclinic visit was that her jaundice was low enough for her not to go back for follow up again. Yippee! No more jaundice test! Did this mean I can eat Louye's vinegar pig trotter now? :)
Hanhan also lao gai a lot today. The tap from his nose was running like nobody's business, especially when he cried. Wondered when he was going to get well too? I hope it wont affect Tungtung's condition?
Tough luck this afternoon when everybody was not around, except Gorgor who was taking a nap. Really bad mood...