Sunday, January 03, 2010

New Year

2009 seemed to pass much faster than 2008... I guess a good year should have gone by? As the saying goes, "Good times flies..." I didnt know how 2010 would behold but I hope they will be good?

1stly, last day for Newguy is on 13th January. After he left, I hope that company would be able to find someone capable to replace him soon. Afterall, I am expecting to start my long leave at the end of April...

2ndly, I hope I can be a better wife to my Dardar, a better mother to my little ones... I would like to have more time with them in the coming year. Hehe...

Ah Ma will be invited to join the ancestors on our ancestor tablet next Sunday. There will be no celebration for us till after Ah Ma's 1st year Death Anniversary. Hence, no visiting of relatives this Chinese New Year. It should be a relaxing holiday?

Let 2010 be a better year for everybody.