Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Last Note From Newguy

Dear Snow,


Just want to share with you that you have not place those files lightly after using that has caused some noices and table vibration for your colleagues sitting around you.

Instead you just "threw" the file and let go before it reaches the base.

I personally feel that this situation has been worsened and more irriating.

I do received some negative remarks made from the surrounding people on this behaviour.

But since I am leaving I think I should be the one who need to voice it out before someone would tell you off.

To avoid such situation, that's why I have to highlight this as you need to work and face them everyday.

Hope you able to get the message and cultivate some consideration attitude.

Note: Need not reply this email.

Thank you, take care & Wishing You & Famil, Happy Lunar New Year.


Regards,
OST

*************************************************************************************

**Was speechless...** I didnt deny I might have done it in my hurry to finish my work... Who was the real culprit? **Pissed** I too wish you all the best.