Monday, December 29, 2008

Merry Christmas

Mum wanted us to go back for dinner. She said she will try to order turkey, ham. Then she will make some salad and sushi... In celebration of Christmas...

Since Aussino was having offers, thought that I would pamper my family as well as help them to prepare for CNY. I bought each of them a 340 TC bedsheet set at half price. Hehe... Wrapped them up nicely in xmas wrappers and hope that they would like it. Dar dar jealous? And asked why he and/or Didi didnt have... :p

I was surprised to see Dad at home though we chose to come back on Monday so that he might have a chance to join us. It was already the busiest period for him, even more so for the weekends. Nevertheless, was glad that he can join us for the whole session.

Merry Xmas, Mum and Dad. Hope you had enjoyed the times we spent together. Love the both of you. Hugs hugs!