Was so tired out today... Baby kept me awake from 3+am to 6+am this morning... He had been alert and wanted to drink milk and more milk... Cried whenever I put him down in the cot to sleep when I thought he had his fill.
I was not complaining... Afterall, Baby's jaundice was pretty bad... I can see how yellow his eyes were. Actually, he was supposed to be admitted into hospital again but the doctor at KKH said that phototheraphy would not longer work on him as he was more than 14 days old... And also not advisable to take his blood for test again as polyclinic had done it before they refered him back to KKH.
Sent us back and made another appointment today at K Clinic this afternoon to check if there was any progress and to find out the reason behind the prolong jaundice? Then I had also read up somewhere that the bilirubin that caused jaundice in Baby was excreted through the stool much more than the urine. Hence, was glad that Baby was drinking more milk...
Hopefully, this jaundice thingy will go away soon... I wanted my Han han to grow up strong and healthy!