Went back my parents' place for dinner though my dad was not cooking. We had our dinner outside. Hehe... Ling and I spilt the bill. It was an enjoyable dinner. Haha... But think we ordered too much food. Hehe...
After that, Dar dar and I went back to our sengkang flat for the night. We took bus 89, a direct bus. During the journey, Dar dar commented that our flat was nearer to my parents' place, Ah Ma's place, further from Louye's place. Sayang sayang...
Loved the feeling back at Sengkang... Dar dar switched on all the lights first and I switched on the CD player for some music. We had a drink and our baths before settling down.
Dar dar opened the first box of Magic cards he bought after so long with all the ooohs and arhs... I folded and kept the clothes that we had washed and hang to dry last week... Cannot help and resist smiling as I watched him. It was a wonderful, peaceful moment.