Thursday, September 25, 2008

Back From Barcelona

Sei Gu Chay was back from her holiday in Barcelona...

She chose to go to Barcelona earlier so that she will be back in time for Ah B's birth. Hehe... Well, Ren Suan Bu Ru Tian Suan... She said she got a shock when she received our message that Baby was coming.

Sei Gu Chay happened to be visiting the Fatima church. Hence, she went in and prayed for us. Every now and then, she will send phone text messages to us to check on mine and Baby's progress. :)

I was really surprised to see Sei Gu Chay when Yee Gu Chay and Ah Ma came over for a visit. Didnt expect to see her as I knew that she would be coming back today and had to get over her jet lag.

"Congrats new mum... Missed all the excitement an joy with the family..." "Welcome home new mum... Missed all the fun and fuss..." Hehe... I guess she cannot wait to see Baby... ^-^