I think I didnt go online to talk to Didi after his new semester started. You know how messy office was. How long had that been? A couple of weeks? Dar dar also didnt talk much to him... Being unavailable when he messaged him.
Today was the first time we had a conference call since then... He looked really solemn. Stress... No smile on his face when the gu chays talked to him. I guess they also knew...
Learnt that he was studying in the library most of the time. Sayang sayang... All the best of luck. Ng Gu Chay was saying, "No pain, no gain. No gain, bigger pain..." Of course. Afterall, this not only concern the amount of resources used to send him overseas. Most importantly, it affected his future.
I was glad that Dar dar and me managed to give him an outlet to stress release when we talked/made fun of each other in front of him. He smiled and he laughed... Didi, take good care of yourself ya... We will always be behind you. Jia You!