Saturday, August 23, 2008

Happenings And Plans

Yesterday, Pastries came over to my workplace and we had a short simple lunch together. Long time no see her... :) Was so very glad that we were able to meet up. Both of us had been so busy with work and family commitments...

She bought me a gift - a parenting book which I had browsed through yesterday night and believed would come in very handy/useful in the near future. Hehe... She also brought me her home-made kueh lapis which I had for breakfast this morning. Yummy yum yum! I took a big slice, think it would be finished up in no time at all. :p

Sent Dar dar to Bedok Camp for his IPPT earlier this morning but the sky looked so threateningly gloomy. Hopefully, there will be strong wind to blow the dark clouds away. Hope he will be able to complete his tests today so that he wont waste this trip and had to go down again. Get it over and done with. Lol...

Planning to stay over at Sengkang tonight. Planning to go Ktv with Rara tomorrow. Wondering if Winy Chicken wants to join us... Had asked her the other day but no response... Hmm... I need to book the room leh! Else we go there cannot sing because all the rooms had been fully booked. :p