Thursday, November 15, 2007

Missing Time

Been so busy that I hardly have time to sit down and slow down enough to reflect on myself, on stuffs. Just move along and move along everyday. It is even so now that work is eating into my time. One week out of every four weeks I have to stay behind in the office till 7pm on weekdays and 2.30pm on Saturday. I want my time back to spend with my family. I want my time back to spend with my friends. I want my time back to spend on my own. Myabe with OT pay I might be happier? But I have to change the OT duty with my colleagues if I am on leave. When will this stupid arrangement stop?!

I hope that I can go out with Ghimbo this Sunday. We have not met each other since my wedding day. She went to Malaysia to visit her cousins and siblings, where she stayed for a month. If I miss it, I dont know when I can meet up with her again. Heard that she would be going overseas again when I am back from mine. Then after the december trip, there is another trip to Bangkok. And she is considering her cousins' suggestions to go around Malaysia during Chinese New Year.

We have to settle the renovation stuffs by this week. Make all the decisions so that they can start work. Hopefully, they can finish when the television, the fridge and the washing machine come. Harvey Norman has to deliver the goods before year end so that year end, they can close their accounts for the financial year. That was what the salesman told us. Anyway, Unique Designs said they can finish the renovation in a month's time. Hmm... Anyway, meeting the Interior Designer after work at around 4.30-5pm on Saturday.

Deed sent me a link to join the Facebook. Saw that Eneristar is a member too. Aqua, how about you? I went inside and explored a little but logged off soon after. Have not gotten the time to explore further and make everything out. Eeah, it is a bit confusing. Hmm... Hopefully soon... Soon...