Saturday, September 22, 2007

Eve Of Wedding

I couldnt get to sleep... Having free "sauna" in my "furnace" room. Lol... Guess Pk had no choice but to have a panda Dar dar tomorrow. Sayang sayang...

Aunt Sharon is coming to help me cleanse my face, ready for the makeup. She offered to help me do faicals when she knew that I didnt go for any, rushed back after work just to do all that for me. Even give me a set of facial products so that I can follow up at home. Kind and loving unconditionly... Thanks, Aunt!

Cousin Grace will be coming over tomorrow. Or more correctly put, today. I must thank her as well. When Aunt Sharon helped me do facial, she will nag her to put in more ingredients, vitamin C, vitmain E, more mask for me... Gave me a big glass of maruku honey because it will be good for me... Thanks Cousin!

Serene and Alex have been coming back to help me as well. He ferried us around after the Guo Da Li for all the visits and will be helping again on the actual day, she helped Sara to tidy up her eyebrows when she knew that she will be going over to In-Laws with us. Thanks Guys!

Think I better try to go to bed, am feeling very groggy... Hope all will be smooth tomorrow...