Friday, June 22, 2007

Errands

Took the day off to go settle the booking of the pavilion downstairs for my wedding. Initially, Mum went with me but we went to wrong place. Hence, there was a slight adjustment of plans.

Mum, Sara and me decided to have breakfast at Yakun in Whitesands first. Had a pretty enjoyable chat. Couldnt finish my toasts because of the eggs... Luckily, I had Mum's help. ;)

Afterwhich, Sara and me continued to go to Pasir Ris Blk 577 to book the pavilion while Mum set off to work. Paid $200+ in total - $100 for deposit, $100 for the rental of the pavilion and about $10 for the electric and water supply.

Next we went down to Suntec City to get Little Sara's new laptop. Met up with Winnie first, for lunch at a restaurant called Pepper Plus. Luckily, I just bought a set and shared with Sara. It was a big portion and with a huge breakfast, I dont think I can stomach it all by myself.

We got the laptop from Dell, at about $1,700.00. It was smaller than mine, 12.1" screen. Had core 2 duo processor, 1G ram, a webcam etc. Think it was more worthwhile than the few Acer laptops that Little Sara had her eyes on earlier.