
It had been slightly more than a year since our official couplehood. Each day passing with stronger feelings for each other. This is the way I feel a stable/strong relationship should be. The more you interact and understand the other party, the more you should like and love him/her?
Remembered reading in some books... Love that person for what you see now. Love him/she for who he/she is now. As a chinese saying goes 'A leopard will never change its spot'. Dont expect that you can change someone in the future into what you had wish. Almost all the time, you will find that you cant.
Am very glad to have met Pk, I felt secure and comfortable with him. At times, I know that I have been most notty but he is willing to accept and compromise with me. Have been very happy and blissful this far. Thanks dear for everything. Hugs...
One for Hope, One for Luck, One for Love and One for Faith...
The first present he bought me - A 4 leaf clover handphone hanger.