Glad to have the holiday. Hehe...
Met dar dar on Friday night. He came down right after he knocked off. Happy happy... :) Had a miscommunication which ended up with me at Kovan MRT and him at Kovan Plaza? He walked down to find me while I walked up to meet him. Nevertheless, we enjoyed the time together greatly.
Brought lunch over to Ghimbo's... Went to the Si Ma Lu Guan Yin Temple to pray and ask for blessings. Went down to Orchard Road. Then happened to see the Bridal Gowns roadshow at Takashimaya basement organised by the magazine 'StyleWeddings'. Lol... Went to the Diamond roadshow outside Ngee Ann City and the Watch roadshow at Paragon. Hmm... I prefered simpler designs. Hehe...
Treated Ghimbo to Thai food at ThaiExpress. Ordered Pineapple Rice, Fried Tofu Cubes and Soft Shell Crab to be shared between us. Lol... Ghimbo chose to finish up the Soft Shell Crab instead of the Pineapple Rice but in the end, she asked me to help her eat. Haiz... Ghimbo, you have to eat more. You dont seem to be eating enough, getting more and more skinny le... :(
Hehe... Ghimbo said that Auntie Sandy and I were the same, dropping 'bombs' on her... The bolster I cuddled while I slept dropped off the bed. Lol... Yeah yeah, dar dar came to join us in the afternoon. Miss dar dar... Auntie Sandy came to join us too. ^-^
The day ended with lots of jokes and laughters over dinner. Had such wonderful time...