
Pk and I met after work yesterday. We had our dinner at the food court at the Takashimaya basement.
Guess who we met? Mabel and Chilim. Lol... Such a coincidence. Think they went to the mooncake fair as well. Aiyo... I brought the stuffs I want to pass her to the office. Initially, I wanted to bring them back with me but... Changed my mind.
I bought 2 boxes of durian mooncakes for Pk's family. Hope that they would like it... Pk also bought a box for mine. ^-^ Hehe... In compensation to Little Sara who doesnt eat durian, he packed along a packet of dark chocolates as well. Learnt that Pk likes Bing Pi White Lotus Mooncakes.
Uncle asked whether I want to go to Pk's Grandma's place for dinner since they have to deliver a box there. Hmm... Think should be alright? I should feel comfortable enough already?