
Finally went to Sentosa with the guys yesterday. ^-^ As Hiong said, it was fun but very tiring. Lol... Pk and I were models of the day while Hiong was the photographer. We covered almost half of the island?
We took the cable car to the island. I was scared and clinged onto Pk ever so tightly. He was grinning away? Hiong teased by lamenting that we should have taken the glass cabin one instead. *Bleah*
Our first stop was the Nature Walk/Dragon Trail, Mt Imbiah. It was nice and cooling, with all the shades from the trees around us. The only bad thing about it is feeding mosquitoes. Gotten so many bites... Wondered how many we three had fed. Hehehe...
Almost noon, we went into Images of Singapore to avoid the hot sun. Next was the Underwater World. Saw the Sea Angels... They were so pretty... Hiong gave up taking photos of them because they didnt turn out well. He videoed them instead.
Saw the sharks' eggs there too. I think Underwater World was doing a great job breeding them... So many sharks swimming in the tank and they were so big and fat. Lol... In fact, I think all the fishes there were big and fat. Not many species but kind of crowded in there?
Had our "lunch" at the Delifrance Beachfront Cafe. Hiong was yucky yucky... Lol... The food was not as nice as it should be. Rest a while before we proceeded onto Siloso Beach. Had a walk there and took some more photos.
It was here that Mabel sms me that she chanced upon my bloggy... If you had the chance to read my bloggy again, thanks Gal for the chocolates. And I bought your birthday present. ^-^ Something that I had been looking and finally found on my Sentosa trip. Hope that you would like it. Hugs...
Went next to the Ferry Terminal where we took a short break at Burger King. Lost Civilsation/Ruined City was just nearby. Saw a squrriel there. Was so still so that we would not scare it away and Hiong can take pictures. Then I fed Kois at the Orchid Gardens...
Was pretty disappointed with the Musical Fountain... After waiting for so long, it was more of a laser display instead. As Pk said, it was the last time we would be seeing it... The musical fountain would be giving way to the Intergrated Resort soon.