Lol... I think I overdid it... Or was it the weather?
Sent all the shipping documents to the bank already. Glad that all were credited without the need to do amendments. Pk said that I was working too hard, too efficient. I guess I am? I dont like my work to pile up especially when I know that more will be coming... Pacing my work? Already started working on a couple of my upcoming shipments. Hehe... I am ahead.
Started to rain cats and dogs since afternoon. Dont know which was worse... To have to change bus to mrt and mrt to bus or stuck in the taxi due to traffic jam. Luckily, did not get so sick that I vomit in the taxi again.
Came back, washed up and wanted to go straight to bed. Have no appetite to eat at all. However, Little Sara needs to practice on the Yangqin. Lol... No choice but to retreat back to the living room. Hope that Sara will end soon, I want my bed... =x