Sunday, July 23, 2006

My Week

Hehe... Busy busy with work lately... And also a bit lazy to update. :p

Went out with Ghimbo last Sunday. She was really delighted. Pk and I bought lunch over. Uncle Andrew was around too. Seems that Mum and Auntie Sandy told her that I wont have time for her anymore now that I have a boyfriend. Well, we had proven her/them otherwise. We went to Orchard Road, went to the Takashimaya Food Fair and Plaza Singapura Food Fair.

Met up with Pk for a movie on Tuesday... "Pirates of the Carribean - Dead's Man Chest" Erm... The movie was alright other than a few horrible/exciting parts... He teased, "No more horror or action-pack movies for Sally..." Hehe... I either clinged tightly to him or put my hands over my eyes during those parts. Pk bumped into his 3rd Uncle and Auntie while I went to the ladies.

Pk came over to my house on Thursday. Actually, he was supposed to go to one of his colleague's farewell party. However, he changed his mind when most of his other colleagues backed out at the eleventh hour. Had Dad's homecooked Fried Crab Bee Hoon for dinner. ^-^