Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Jurong Bird Park



Yesterday was the start of my one week leave... Initially, was worried that my boss would not approve. I wanted the break very much. Colleagues asked me whether I would be going overseas.

Nay... Joked that I wanted to go to Sentosa and having no money to hotel stay, going to buy a tent and camped there instead. Lol... Nay... Later, my superior joked further that I would pay a visit to Mandai Zoo and Jurong Bird Park as well. O.o How did you know...? Lol... Not the Zoo but the Bird Park...

Had a very fun day at the Jurong Bird Park. We stayed there for the whole day. Rained on and off, Pk and I shared an umbrella. :p Too lazy to open mine... Fed birds twice... Once at the Lory Loft and the other at the Waterfall Aviary.

Lory Loft was fun. The little lories flown to you and perched on your arm while they ate from the cup in your hand. One even perched on my shoulder. As Pk was standing near and busy taking photos of all these happenings, a couple perched on his shoulder too. Refused to leave for quite a while... Hehehe...

The one at Waterfall Aviary was scary... Fed worms. The birds dropped one worm on my hair and another on my sleeve! "Take it away from me! Take it away from me!" I was there screaming away. Pk said I turned green... :x Lucky me that he was too busy taking the worms off me to take the photos. Lol... No more feeding at Waterfall Aviary next time.