Went to see a concert with Pk on Friday night... Before that we had dinner with his dad. It was an enjoyable dinner. Pk and Uncle came to pick me up, then we went to this stall in Joo Chiat for its well-known fried hokkien noodles and a few dishes. Chatted, joked and laughed.
Hehe... Am feeling more comfortable around his dad now. Remembered how I trembled during our first dinner at Long Beach together. Though I hope nobody realised, apparantly Pk did... :o
Had lunch with Uncle yesterday as well. He treated me to Tim Sum at this Yan Resturant at Hong Lim Complex. Thanks Uncle... It was the nicest tim sum I have eaten. Have thoughts to bring Ghimbo and my parents there one day. ^-^
Met up with Minghui and went to the holistic fair at Fort Canning Centre after that. It was rather disappointing as the stalls seemed to be pretty much less than last year, I had paid $3 entrance fee. Dont think I would be going next year...