Thursday, May 18, 2006

Little Gracy

Saw Little Gracy online on Sunday? Hehehe... She is one of the leaders in her dance, helping with the choreograph. Awww... Wish that I can see. :) Nevertheless, I am really proud of her. By the way. when will you be dropping by in Singapore again? Hehehe... Missed the times we spent together.

Things are rather chaotic in the office? I had some problems with shipments which are yet to resolve... Wondered why are there so many order requests suddenly? Things are piling up... Kind of stress but think still will be able to manage. Just dont get overwhelm, keep my cool, one step/thing at a time and take things as they come. Lol... Hopefully things will be a breeze.

Was sick yesterday evening. Hahaha... My parents asked me what did I eat? However, I didnt think it is anything that I had eaten, my body just wanted to protest. Vomited in the taxi. The taxi driver was terrified! He wey me and then rolled down all the windows. That made me feel worse with the strong wind blasting onto my face. Initially, I only vomited out the water I had drank earlier, but now I vomited out my lunch!