Saturday, April 01, 2006

April Fool

I was the only one in the office today. Kerry sent the goods over and I was nearly at a lost of what to do. However, all were settled eventually. "They all zao fan le..." My superior said. "They told me that they were coming in today." Lol...

Going to call up the insurance company first thing on Monday morning. Will ask the despatch boy to make the trip there his last stop. Hopefully, all will be in time. By hook or by crook, that L/C documents must be submitted on that day else it will expire.

Heaven played a joke on me today... Lol... After so many years of having a mobile phone, I have never lost it before but I lost it today. Simply cannot find it. I thought the nearest Hello Singtel shop will be in Orchard. Went there to find that it was closed. Went down to the Citylink branch to find out that I can only suspend the line because my dad is the subsciber and I am not authorized.

Luckily, he was not working today. Asked him to go down to the Tampines branch to meet me where I got myself the replacement. All my friends' contact numbers are in my mobile phone. Wondered what will my friends' responses be when I told/asked them. April's Fool? ^-^