
"Would you tell me, please, which way I ought to go from here?"
"That depends a good deal on where you want to get to," said the Cat.
"I don't much care where -- " said Alice.
"Then it doesn't matter which way you go," said the Cat.
" -- so long as I get somewhere," Alice added as an explanation.
"Oh, you're sure to do that," said the Cat, "if you only walk long enough."
Quoted from ~ Alice in Wonderland
I am still not clear about about all these...
I know that I am a very messy person. The more people expect of me, the more likely that I will fail them...
I ended up with a degree majoring in applied mathematics. None of you would have expected that I had nearly failed all my Maths tests during my Secondary and Junior College days. Am very grateful to my Maths teachers, Ms Lim and Mr Tan. If not for them, I would not have gotten to where I am.
Ms Lim would make other students stayed back for extra lessons when they failed their tests. However, she disallowed me to join them. She simply gave me the extra worksheets/questions to go home and do and hand up the next day. As for Mr Tan, he allowed me to hand up my tutorials late while he punished the others.
Both of them believe in me. Both of them saw something in me. I thank them from the bottom of my heart. You are the ones who made me.