The Dinner and Dance 2005 was held in Traders' Hotel. It was nice and fun.
All of us had a door gift which was a pair of pens. We socialised around with our drinks in our hands, and muching on nuts and potato chips before the dinner started. A lot of colleagues dressed up specially for the event. As for me, I chose to be simple.
There were only 6 tables in total, I chose one that had the most people I know - Table No 4. 3 Muslim colleagues joined our table. Of course, while we were served the chinese menu, they were served differently - the muslim one.
After the address by Mr Wu, the dinner started. Amidst the dinner, we had games and lucky draws. I was lucky. I got the No 26 prize, which was a hamper of goodies. My one month older than me colleague was even much luckier, he got the 1st prize! His prize was a 26 inch LCD television! Lol...
In the end, they had disco and countdown 2006. However, I left early with some of my colleagues. Dont wish to return home too late, it was already 11.15pm when I left. One of my colleague told me that it was difficult to heed cab around that time but I was lucky another time, I managed to get one soon after I walked out. ^-^
I had a great time at Dinner and Dance 2005.