Saturday, November 12, 2005

Lovers In Paris

Today is Little Sara's birthday... Hehehe... Happy birthday to you... Happy birthday to you... Happy birthday, dear Meimei... Happy birthday to you... Hahaha... Cannot be naughty arh! :p

I finally finished watching the whole drama series 'Lovers In Paris'... It was very touching at the end. At first, I am worried for the girl. As I had expected, they had heartaches. Though it is a happy ending in the end, what makes me most glad and happy is that they always believe in each other and support each other throughout. Hehehe... Just like the way Geena Jie said. That is the most touching to me. It is not easy to accomplish that, you know. That is also the way I hope I will love my special someone and he loves me too.

Most of the places are already decorated for Christmas, or is it all? Lol... I even start listening to Christmas music at home. :p I like the peaceful and joyful atmosphere it brings. Aww.... I really want to take photos! How shall I spend Christmas Eve? Lol... Am already booked by the girls. Hmm... Let me see... Christmas dinner... Then red wine and snacks in a room with candles and cushions... Hui and I are going to bring our tarot cards... Lie around and chat... And countdown. Hahaha...