Sunday, October 02, 2005

Relaxing Sunday

Wondered if emotions had been going up and down too much. I like to stay at home these days... Read a book, listen to music... Do some things on my own. I did not even go and find Grandaunt. She must be wondering what is happening to me, have to call her up one of these days.

Dad is at home, I think he took leave over the weekends. It is good. He should have a break, a good rest. The poor man has been working 24/7. On the contrary, I dont like it when he nagged at me about things at home. Sorry, they are beyond my abilities.

I baked a cake in the afternoon. Actually, I wanted to bake a chocolate chip butter cake but I dont have enough chocolate chips. Hahaha... Hence, I added rasins to it. Nevertheless, I hope that it will taste fine.