Sunday, October 23, 2005

Holistic Fair

I went to the holistic fair at Teochew Building after work yesterday. All I can say is that it is different from what I expected. Holistic Fair – Because they are dealing with spiritual stuffs, things from the mystic… I expected it to be rather eerie but I was so wrong.

Everything was bright and lovely there, the energies was beautiful. However, I was pretty dazed because it was too much energy for me. Hahaha… There were stalls of palmistry readers, tarot cards readers and crystal sellers. There were also stalls from yoga and reiki masters. The reiki masters usually promote their courses by giving you a free session of reiki healing.

Maybe due to the fact that I always go to that crystal shop in Bugis and had learnt a bit of reiki from them, I was pretty sensitive. When I told them that I can feel the energy flowing from my head to my arms and hands and legs and feet, the rekei master was surprised to hear that. “You are pretty sensitive. Do you practice reiki yourself or do you practice meditation?”

Hahaha… “Not really… I just like to play with my crystals…” “Really? How do you use them?” Oh my… I dont know how to answer his questions. How do I explain to you? Luckily, I have my black tourmaline with me. “Do you want to try and feel the energy of my black tourmaline?” Lol… Personal experience can cease all doubts and explanations.

“Arh… Yes… It has its own energy.” “How do you choose your crystals?” “I choose those that I like, they would be more in tuned to me.” “So you cant choose for me?” “Not exactly but it is better to choose one that you like yourself.” “Do you want me to cleanse your crystals for you? I just cleanse them, I wont do anything to your crystals.” 0.0 “Oh yes, thanks.”

After cleansing… “Do you still have anymore crystals that you would like me to cleanse?” “But all my crystals are at home.” “Never mind, you can leave me your name. I will cleanse them for you.” Wow… Channeling energy to my crystals at home to cleanse them. This is very impressive.

He told me that I should cleanse my crystals often and specifically to use sea-salt water. Merely cleansing them with salt water is of no use, he said. After that, he was off to wash his hand. He asked me whether I would go for the courses and I told him that I will think about it. Actually, I dont think I will – They are not cheap!

My crystals at home felt different when I reached home, you can feel that their energies are stronger when you hold them in your palm. I presumed the rekei master had done as he promised. All I can say is - Thanks a lot, Mr Steven!

The Holistic Fair was a wonderful experience! Thanks to Geena Jie for bringing me there... ^-^