Saturday, October 15, 2005

有梦有朋友

Guess what... I can play that old CD using the computer in the living room. Have been trying to play it using different players but unsuccessful. Yeah! That is already a very old CD, I bought it while I was in Secondary school. A lot of my favourite songs are inside, cannot bear to throw it away.

Lol... The song 'Wang Qin Shui' brought back some memories. Hehehe... If I remembered correctly, BBB joined us in one of our group outing with Serene and Alex? He ordered a 'Wang Qin Shui' bubble tea which he said tasted horrible? We had our lunch there? At that time, was Mei with him yet?

A song delicated to my friends... I woke up from a dream with this song in my head but I know why and what I grateful for...

有梦有朋友

唱: 伍思凯/优客李林

夜将来临,心灵暗淡时光
那一盏灯,最早为你点亮
当黎明时分,回守长夜漫漫
那一颗星,坚持陪你一晚
在难免有风有雨人生长路上
因为你我会变得更坚强

梦想在左手,朋友是右手
未来才会变得有看头
软弱的时候,我不会低头
多么幸运和你一起走
明天的天空,因为有梦有朋友
心灵的翅膀才能飞的久

夜将来临,心灵暗淡时光
那一盏灯,会最早为你点亮
当黎明时分,回守长夜漫漫
那一颗星,坚持陪你一晚
在难免有风有雨人生长路上
因为你我会变得更坚强

~梦想在左手,朋友是右手
未来才会变得有看头
软弱的时候,我不会低头
多么幸运和你一起走
有梦有朋友,有汗有笑有泪滴
都会是一生温暖的回忆~

~重复~

有梦有朋友,有汗有笑有泪滴
将是我们温暖的回忆