Tuesday, September 27, 2005

A New Beginning

Finally... Am able to feel that things are starting to move... I am doing more work now and getting better with practice. However, there are still a lot of things to learn. Glad that my superior has been very patient with me. Maybe our boss will come into the office tomorrow, he is back. I dont think anyone appreciates that. Hahaha... Everyone will be even more busy than we already are.

Add a couple more crystals at my workplace. So far, I am pleased with the arrangements. Lol... I did not bring my pyramid crystal to the workplace. The crystal shop owner told me that the Yuyouling will make me very 'noticeable'. Hence, I choose to replace it with a less 'noticeable' Yuyouling, one with less green in it. =p

Haiz... Poor Hui Jiejie is going crazy with work. I can understand... Everything is so messy, how to do? Moreover, have to do everything by scratch within the short time frame!