Monday, August 15, 2005

Huihui Bloggers

Lol... Why am I always like the last one to find out? Now, Hui has a blog as well. What a surprise! What a surprise! Hahaha... Anyway, welcome to the blogger family. Looking forwards to seeing the finished product, she is customising her blog right now. Let's give her some support. Yoohoo!

I went for an interview last Friday. Hmm... Interview seems okay. Things look promising? Lol... I dont know but I would like to have a change of environment. And learn more new things. I cannot stay as a temp staff forever. Yeah, yeah... Meimei would say I have been telling you all along, didnt I? Lol... Wish someone would employ me as permanent quick quick! Haiz...

The President election is coming. But heard that there will probably be no voting as it is a walkover. Apparently, only Mr Nathan is qualified for the election. Lol... I was hoping to vote, was so excited when I heard that there were 4 people who were interested in contenting for the post. Hehehe...