Saturday, July 30, 2005

Ups And Downs

Glad that no one is around at the moment. Mum and the two youngest sisters went to Auntie Sharon's place to stay. Dont know when they will be back. Probably tonight because Sara has to go for her piano lesson tomorrow. Peace and quiet.

Last night, Dad was rumbling away. I was rather pissed off. When I can finally find some time for peace and quiet, he wanted to make 'noise'. Lol... Haiz... I ignored him. Please... Dont do, then dont do. Want to do, then dont complain. Dont think anyone of them treated this place as home. This is more like a shelter, a roof over their heads, that's all. Why must everyone calculate how much they have done? Arent they supposed to be done freely and given unconditionally?

Mum asked me to pay for the broadband internet subscription. It is not that I dont want to pay but my pay is not much. I am just a temp staff with hourly pay. My pay is not any much higher than hers in total. I still have my insurances and repay back my dad's cpf. I offered to pay half of the subscription and she rejected. Lol... Either in full or none at all. I am disappointed.

Glad that this is the end of the quarter. Managed to get 82 files out of our target 90. Geraldine was happy, I am alright. At least, we are near to the target. I am rather scared to think what is to come, 120 files next quarter. Honestly, I dont think that is reachable. Hopefully, the boss will adjust the number.

I have a new Jiejie. Hehehe... Geena Jiejie. She is very nice. We are pretty similar in lots of ways. I guess that is why we clicked. Lol... We shared a number of things, especially tarot cards. She said she is going to make pouches for my tarot decks. Yeah! Then she said that she is going to lend me her notes for her tarot cards reading course. Yippee! Thanks, Geena Jie!