Sunday, July 03, 2005

Coffee Club And Paint

Hehehe... I had a very good time on Friday night with the girls. I am sooo craving for the desserts in Coffee Club. Hehehe... The last time I was there, I only had a mango something. Had forgotten its exact name but it is a drink, similar to a milkshake. I asked Hui and she agreed to go with me despite how tired she was. Then I asked Mei and she agreed to come too. Hahaha... We had a number of jokes and teasings, we were laughing and smiling throughout the dinner.

Hahaha... Well, the main craving is for the desserts in Coffee Club but the main courses look sooo appealing too. In the end, we had the full courses and desserts. Mei and I had Rosemary Chicken. Seeing Hui's Bangers And Mash, I want to eat that the next time. Lol... Cant stand me.

I had a Mint Chocolate Cake for dessert, Mei had a Chocolate Truffle and Hui had a Mango Mousse Cake. Hmm... Yummy yum yum... My Mint Chocolate Cake is made up of alternating thin layers of chocolate sponge and mint cream/mousse. Everyone had a try and said it is nice. Initially, I wanted to have a Strawberry Shortcake but it was sold out. That will be the dessert I am aiming for the next time I am going to Coffee Club. =p

Yesterday was great workout day. Hui managed to wake up to go to Mei's new house. :p We met in the Long John Silver. After lunch, we took bus 21 down. Hehehe... The whole journey is a breeze because I have done my research. Lol... We alighted exactly at Blk 33/34 and walked straight in. Hui said it looked as if we have been there many times. Hahaha... Mei's place is nice, on the 9th storey. It is a pretty breezy and certain views are unblocked. Not only can you see the clear blue sky, you can get to see some greenery.

We helped Mei to scape the uneven parts at first. Later, we left the scaping to her and started the painting. Hmm... Nobody talked much, we just painted and painted, hoping to help/paint as much as we can. Before we knew it, Mei declared that it was 6pm. Hahaha...

We knocked off not long after. Took a bathe at Mei's place before we left for dinner. Brian Gor and Mei treated us to Yong Tou Fu. It is really nice. Most Yong Tou Fu is fried but theirs is boiled. We had some fruits after dinner and Gor sent us home. Thanks, Gor and Mei!

I am going out with Grandaunt later. She said that she wants to go to the food fair in Bugis. Of course, gluttonous me wont refuse. Hehehe... I might get to taste food that I have not eaten before, you know.