Men are from Mars and Women are from Venus? Have you heard of the chinese saying that women's thoughts/feelings are deeper than oceans too?
Yesterday night, I met up with Mabel after work. It was a long while since we last met and this was a last minute arrangement... Initially, I was scared. I dont know if I am up to it, dont know if I was in the correct mentality to face her. Have been stressed and upset lately. Only, I just cant let her worry so much so... Haiz... Blur blur... Alight at the wrong bus stop. Luckily, it was only one bus stop before the one we were supposed to meet.
She passed me the gifts that she had for me. A very pretty pink dress which fits me just nice and a Precious Moment musical stand. She must have spent quite an amount on them. Thank you, Gal, I really like them very much. I really do, thanks... Then we sat down and chatted, talked about a number of stuffs.
Why dont the men get it? Certain things are not as simple and straightforwards as they looked. Could be other reasons apart from the ones you thought/suspected. Certain feelings are different/deeper from/than what you thought/know too. However, I understand that it can be so hard for them to differentiate at times. Some men just dont get it...