Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Vesak Day Holiday

Hahaha... I am back... Kind of a short holiday at my grandaunt's place. ^-^ I went there on Saturday afternoon and returned home yesterday night. Had a good time. Hehehe... As usual, I would probably gained a couple of kilograms from my stay there. Ate too much!!! Lol...

Boy seemed to grow rather attached to me during my stay there. Hehehe... Had I played with him too much? He would whine for attention and jump about asking to be let out and play whenever I am near his cage. ^-^ Auntie Sandy said that Boy has become fatter than Ice. I did not realise... Is it? Hehehe... But one thing is for sure, he is growing well... Definitely better looking when he first came to Grandaunt's place. Though a Melancholic Prince no more but he is still a Pink Panther. Whenever he is uncertain, he will proceed with caution and walk like the Pink Panther. Adorable, isnt he?

Then on Vesak Day itself, I visited temples with Grandaunt and prayed for blessings for our loved ones. The temples were crowded and the weather was hot. Luckily, we had Uncle Andrew and his girlfriend, Chris, with us. They sent us around the places. Hehehe... No squeezing with others in smelly, hot, stuffy public buses... Yeah! Hahaha...

Grandaunt said that she returned to Malaysia, Kuantan with Auntie Sandy last weekend. Aww... I wish to go too... Then she told me a lot of interesting stories about her trip/cousins. Hehehe... And poor Ice... He was nearly starved to death. Auntie Sandy asked her friend to help her to feed Ice but he forgot.