Sunday, May 29, 2005

Grandaunt's Again

Hehehe... I am back from Grandaunt's again!

Grandaunt asked me out on Saturday. However, she would be meeting her friends first before meeting me. Hehehe... In the end, there was a change of plans and I had to join them. Hmm... It was alright, they were all nice old ladies. I dont mind being with them and we had fun together despite our huge age gap. ^-^

I stayed at Grandaunt's that night. Boy was really happy to see me again. He was jumping all over his cage. Hahaha... I let him out and he followed me all over the place. Haiz... It caused me to nearly step on poor Boy whenever I turned back. =p

Grandaunt and I went to Expo's Food Fair with Auntie Sandy and Uncle Henry. Wow... It was so crowded. Hahaha... We can hardly walk our way around! I saw Select's booth... Hmm... I think they are trying to improve... So far, I am impressed with their revamp.

As it was pretty early, Grandaunt suggested going to IMM. Uncle Henry sent us there via the PIE. This is the part I enjoyed most, I love the ride to and fro. Nobody talked much and PIE is such a long expressway. The road seems to go on and on... All the vehicles and buildings passed by and by... I had the refreshing kind of feeling that I did not have for a long time.